Why is Accessible Design important?
Design is a major component of making a document accessible and being able to design documents that are visually accessible and simple to make fully compliant is becoming increasingly important.
Government clients want to know that their documents are being made accessible from the beginning, to avoid copious revisions and rejection of ideas.
Accessible design doesn’t need to be boring, and our training sessions are designed to give you the guidelines to work within and the flexibility to explore design options with confidence.
DELIVERY TO 1-3 PEOPLE
$2500 base + $150pp
DELIVERY TO 1-20 PEOPLE
- 1.5 hour session
- Delivered via Zoom Meeting
- Perfect for smaller teams
- Basic inclusions
Set Design Content
- Screen share for examples
- Basic checklist for all attendees
- 3 hour interactive session
- Delivered at client premises
- Perfect for larger / diverse teams
Material built on client examples
Covers Design & Copywriting principles
Checklist & Document revision included